Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Potty Training

Today is day-16 of our potty training and I must say that I am happy with her improvement. She got the pee-pee part with no problem at all and we are improving on the poo-poo part. She doesn't go poo on her underwear anymore. What she would do is hold on to her butt and go "eh-eh" and at the same time looking at me. That is my que that I have to take her to the bathroom. I have to stay with her until she's done. She used to say her butt hurts but now she just goes. It's still exciting when she goes poo and pee. It makes me sad at the same time 'cause I realize that she is growing up. All-in-all, I am just so proud of her for being such a good sport (can't say about me sometimes).

No comments: