Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Bounceopolis






Last Sunday, the 14th, we decided to burn our energy and went to Bounceopolis. The kids have been waking up at 10:00 despite going to bed at 8:00/9:00 (yay for me). By the time we're done with breakfast/lunch it's almost noon. I figured that in order for them to nap at 2:00 (always @ 2), I have to wear them out, so off we went to Bounceopolis. It was our first time so we were excited. I forgot it was a Sunday so I had to explain to Leila that we might not be able to play since they save the place for parties. Luckily, you can play in the Kidzone during the weekend, which was great 'cause I don't think I can handle 2 kiddies in the Bounceroom. So off we play.




I was proud of Leila that she tackled the moonbounce (?) this time. She landed on her face at first but got the hang of it after a few tries. William loved it and was saying "booing, booing" the whole time. I had a great time just watching my babies being brave and trying new things. It makes me sad because these are the little things that daddy is missing. Thank God for videos and cameras. After 2 hours of having fun, we were ready to go home and take our nap (again, yay for me!). We will definitely go back again, hopefully with daddy, and try the Bounceroom. I also got phone numbers of the girls who work there and are possible babysitters. What I thought to be a lazy day turned up to be an enjoyable day.

No comments: