Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

I Survived Watching 5 Kids!






Later that day after our trip to Bounceopolis, my sister-in-law Heather, dropped off 3 of her 5 kids. It was the first time that I had to watch Kate, who is 10 mo. old. I was nervous but I had to it. Heather has been graciously watching one or both my kids since they were born, so it was time to return the favor. It turned out be no big deal at all! First, Hadley (9) was there and was a great help with Kate, who, I didn't know this, can walk already. Millie (3) plays well with Leila. So, really, I just have to keep an eye on William and help Hadley with Kate.


They had fun playing in the backyard. They rode cars, tricycles and played house. Since we had plenty of time before they get picked up, I gave William, Kate, Leila and Millie a bath, after dinner. Before I know it, Heather rang my doorbell. 3 hours went by so fast when you have 5 kids. It was chaotic and loud but in a good kind of way. Leila get to bond with her cousins and proved to myself that I can watch (not have) 5 kids.

No comments: