Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Here's Hoping for a Better Year.

2010 was not my favorite year at all. My family lost 4 members of our family weeks after each other. First, my mom's brother had a heart attack. The day he was buried, their sister succumbed to colon cancer. Two weeks later my Aunt's (mom's sister) husband passed away. A week later we found out that my dad's sister passed away. We had to fly to the East Coast for my Uncle's family. It was nice to see my family again, I just wished the circumstances of seeing them was a happy one.

Me and the kids stayed there for 2 months. We decided to stay for Thanksgiving and since it's been 8 years since I spent Christmas with them and the kid's first time, we decided to stay. We had a fun time with the family and we were sad to leave but was eager to get back home.

So, I really hope that 2011 will be a good, if not better, year for our family. But whatever God's plan for us, we will take wholeheartedly.

No comments: