Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

My Valentine creation courtesy of Martha!
My Valentines.
Leila and William gave each other this stuffed dog.
Craft that Leila made when we went to Lakeshore Learning Center
A Valentine art that Leila made at LLC


The card they made for daddy.

We had a special V-Day because daddy get to come home. It was a pretty relaxing day for us. Leila and I went to a birthday party in the morning, while daddy hung out with William at home. The rest of the day was spent at home. Daddy requested his favorite meal, which is my spaghetti from scratch. We've had a pretty relaxed weekend just spending time together until daddy leaves for work on Tuesday.

1 comment:

annie said...

Wow, Mabel...I'm super impressed with your Martha Stewart Creation! It looks great. Leila's craft project from LLC came out cute too. Spaghetti from scratch...I'll have to get your recipe. What a great day!